SEE OUR SYSTEMS STATUS.
Decadence & Debauchery
The event is over. You can watch it by ordering below!
About the event.
“Decadence and Debuachery – the Distanced Edition” is designed to keep everyone safe during coronavirus. It is a live show, where the audience numbers are limited and appropriate spacing is established in the venue. However, the show is also live streamed, so people around the world can also join in and watch from the safety of their homes. The show will feature high callibre performances from Canberran artists, as well as feature incredible interstate headliners who can safely travel to Canberra.
“Decadence and Debauchery” is a long running Canberra variety show that features interstate headliners and puts alternate arts (including burlesque, cabaret, sideshow, comedy, and more) into the spotlight. Decadence and Debauchery has a history of showing diverse arts and body positivity with intergenerational artists, artists from different cultures, artists of different body types and abilities and celebrates them all.
This edition is Decadence and Debauchery is part of the “Where You Are Festival” in Canberra 2020
Decadence and Debauchery features:
- Demon Derriere ~ a POC HoH/Deaf performer from Sydney
- Luci James Peach ~a UK pole dance fusion artist from Sydney
- Michael Wheatley ~ a male singing burlesque performer from Sydney
- The Fabulous Fan Society ~ these are dancers who have been learning fan dancing together online during social isolation across Australia
- Ty Poi ~ a Canberra sideshow performer using LED Pixel Poi
- Jazida ~ a queer POC Canberra burlesque performer
- Rebelle Velveteen ~ a pregnant Canberra burlesque performer
- Lady Fox ~ A POC cabaret artist (coming from Melbourne if it is safe for her to travel and borders have re-opened)